Nutra Goods LLC (“Company”) operates the website website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
Company collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using Service, Company may ask you to provide with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Company may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of Service.
Examples of Cookies Company use:
- Session Cookies. Company use Session Cookies to operate Service.
- Preference Cookies. Company use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Company use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Nutra Goods LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that Company can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Hong Kong and choose to provide information, please note that Company transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Hong Kong and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Nutra Goods LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Nutra Goods LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Company strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Company may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist in analyzing how Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Company may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Company have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Company do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided with Personal Data, please contact. If Company become aware that Company have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, Company take steps to remove that information from servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org